* Agforce Leading Groups Program 2007/2008 to develop a business plan and future directions of the group.
* Qld Govt Dept of Natural Resources and Mines and University of Queensland’s School of Natural and Rural Systems Management - Centenary of Suffrage program 2005.
* Working with GreenCorps groups to assist in native seed propagation and tree planting wildlife corridors on local properties.
* Pittsworth Remnant Vegetation Koala Project 2002 – partnership with Pittsworth Shire Council.
* University of Qld Research project “Understanding Your Community” assisting communities in the Condamine catchment to identify the best ways to effectively tackle natural resource management issues”.
* “Basin Bytes Goolwa to Toowoomba” 2005, a partnership with the National Museum of Australia in Canberra and the Murray Darling Basin Committee through Toowoomba Landcare, exploring nrm issues through digital and internet technology.
* Toowoomba Dept of Primary Industries inaugural Organic Farming Course 2005.
* Landcare Greenhouse Challenge 2002 – Emission Inventory Assessment and Action Plan.
* Pittsworth Shire Council Pest and Weed Management Committee.